Colour Republic Group is made up of the companies Colour Republic, Mysticflowers, Growflowers, Sueño de los Andes and Proflower.
Please be aware that by visiting our websites, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy. If you do not accept the terms of this Policy, please do not continue using our websites. This Policy may change from time to time without notice and any such changes will be posted to our websites. In continuing to use our websites after the Policy has changed, you indicate your acceptance of the revised Policy. As such, you should review this Policy periodically.
What Personal Information Does Colour Republic Gather About You?
The information provided by our users helps us personalize and improve our Services and your experience with us. We may collect the following types of information about you:
Contact Information: We receive contact information such as names, addresses, email, and phone numbers when you provide it to us online, by phone, in person, in writing.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, MAC address, browser type, operating system, device-identifying information, the specific web pages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed websites. We may also use non-personal or aggregated information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
We do not perform profiling and, in accordance with applicable laws, we will not make automated decisions without your consent.
E-mail Communications: If you sign up for our mailing list, we will send you informational emails about offers and Services. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our user list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our user. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our e-mails.
Information from Other Sources: We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our information. We may combine or compare the information we collect with other types of data collected through various sources, e.g., publicly available data, and links from other public websites.
How Does Colour Republic Use the Information it Receives?
The information we process is collected solely for the purpose of perform clients and suppliers business operations such as delivering our flowers with their characteristic beauty to your door, managing any requests or claims related to delivery orders and informing you of any updates to our product catalog. We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests; (2) to manage your delivery orders and check the status of your requests; (3) to review website usage and operations; (4) to address problems with our Services; (5) to protect the security or integrity of our business; (6) to monitor our websites for compliance with our policies and the law; and (7) to contact you with updates and informational materials.
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share users’ information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to information needed to perform their functions, but are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, our company may change in composition due to selling parts of our company or acquiring new companies. In such transactions, users’ information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Policy (unless, of course, the users consent otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Colour Republic, or substantially all its assets are acquired, users’ information will be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of Colour Republic and Others: We release personal information as governing law requires; to enforce or apply our policies or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction; however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from users for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Policy.
With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
For Law Enforcement Purposes: We may disclose your information to respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
To communicate with you: We may communicate with you through message, email, and other ways available to us. We may send you messages relating to the availability of our Services, security, or other service-related issues.
We may also use the information and content you provide to us to conduct research and to customize your experience and try to make it more relevant to you, or to promote the products and Services of Colour Republic Group companies. Other than the activities described in this Policy, we do not provide any of your non-public information (like your email address) to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
How Does Colour Republic Protect Your Information?
The information you provide is extremely important to us. We maintain reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain information we collect in a secure manner. We work to protect the security of this information during transmission by using security tools, which encrypts electronic information you input. This is used to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the correct usage of information. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
How Long Does Colour Republic Keep Your Information?
Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise provided in agreements between you and Colour Republic or as required or authorized by law. We store your data from the moment you request more information about the product (when filling out our contact forms or sending the catalog to your email) until the commercial relationship between the parties is effectively terminated. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified. Depending on the purpose for which the data has been collected, it may be stored in any of Colour Republic’s databases.
What Choices Do You Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to utilize the full functionality of the Services. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you need assistance correcting or updating your personal information, or would like to request that we delete your personal information, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section below. We may need to retain your personal information for legally permitted purposes and this will be explained to you if necessary.
Depending on your state or country of residence, you may have additional rights related to your personal information.
If we receive personal data from businesses or individuals located within the European Union or the U.K., we will provide an adequate level protection and grant the following rights to the extent applicable:
- The right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- The right to request access to your personal data and obtain a copy of your personal data.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- The right to request restriction of processing of your personal information.
- The right to request transfer of your personal data to another party.
- The right to object to the processing based on legitimate interests or where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to request to withdraw consent.
Depending on the US state or jurisdiction in which you reside, you may also have additional rights which may include the following:
The right to know what personal information we have collected about you, including the categories of personal information, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information, the categories of third parties to whom Colour Republic discloses personal information, and/or the specific pieces of personal information Colour Republic has collected about you.
- The right to correct inaccuracies in your personal information, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing.
- The right to request that we delete personal information we have about you.
- The right to opt out of the processing of your personal information for purposes of behavioral advertising, targeted advertising, the sale of personal information, and/or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
- The right to obtain a copy of personal information we have obtained about you in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format.
- If we deny your request, you may have the right to appeal our decision.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
California law also permits California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. We do not currently share the personal information of California residents with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. However, if you have further questions about our privacy practices and compliance with California law, please contact us.
Privacy Rights of Residents of Ecuador
You are in control of your personal data. As the holder of your personal information, you can request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the following rights in accordance with applicable law:
- Access: You may request from Colour Republic access to all your personal data and information about its processing with due motivation and provided reasonability and actions non-constitutive of abuse of right.
- Rectification and updating: You may request that we update or modify any information that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or out of date. Please note that it is your obligation to ensure that the information you provide us is true and accurate. We carry out periodic revisions and comparisons of the information you provide us with public access information.
- Deletion or erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal data when there is no longer a reason for its processing, when our business relationship has been terminated or in case its retention is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected. This right, according to the law, has its limitations. We may retain your information in the event that a public authority requires us to do so or due to public interest or if there is a legal obligation to keep it for longer periods.
- Opposition: You can object to the use of your personal data if you verify that it is being used for purposes other than those for which it was collected or if it is not necessary to maintain our business relationship.
- Suspension of processing: You can request the suspension of the processing of your data when:
- You challenge the accuracy of your personal data
- The processing we carry out might be unlawful
- If we no longer need to process your personal data, but you need it to file a claim, the exercise or defense of your rights
- If you object to the processing of your data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or to meet a legitimate interest, while we verify whether the legal ground for the processing outweighs the rights of the data subject.
The information provided to Colour Republic requires free, prior, informed and express consent of the data holder, which is obtained by physical or electronic means, in such a way that it may be subject to subsequent consultation. Authorization is not required in cases of public or administrative entities in legal functions, data of public knowledge or cases of medical or health emergency.
- If the data holder considers that Colour Republic should not use or share his/her personal information, he/she must expressly state this through the Data Protection Officer by sending a request to email@example.com
- As data holder, you may at any time, revoke the authorization granted for the processing of your personal data or request the deletion of such data, as long as there is no legal or contractual provision preventing it.
- Colour Republic establishes simple and free mechanisms that allow data holders to revoke consent or request deletion, at least by the same means by which it was granted.
Are Children Allowed to Use the Sites?
Our Services are not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect, sell, or share personal information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without such parent or guardian's consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files. Minors in California may request removal of information that they have provided to us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colour Republic LLC, Inc., located at 8901 NW 33rd STE 100 Doral, Florida, is the data controller.
As required by applicable law, we are responsible for your personal information. In that sense, we guarantee that we have implemented all reasonable technical, organizational, and administrative measures to protect it.
Please direct all requests regarding the processing of your personal information to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Visitors from Outside the United States —Cross-Border Transfer
Colour Republic LLC, Inc.
1301 NW 89th Court, Miami, FL, 33172
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information, we may do so by email, telephone, or mail.
See our Terms and Conditions.