24 of the Best Inspirational Flower Quotes to Help You Bloom
September 01, 2023 | Wellness
Flowers are among Mother Nature’s most beautiful creations
We look to the beauty of flowers to signify some of life’s memorable milestones—to celebrate a birthday or a wedding, congratulate the birth of a baby, a graduation, or a new job; as a symbol of strength when someone is sad or not feeling well, to let them know we are thinking of them.
With those inspiring and meaningful thoughts of flowers and personal growth in mind, here are some of the very best flower quotes to help you grow and bring sunshine into your life.
Some are simply about the beauty of blooms and the pure, unexplainable joy one feels in the presence of flowers, while others have a deeper meaning — inspiring faith, love and hope.
Find a quote that will brighten the day of those you love, or help you to find strength and continue to bloom.
- “The earth laughs in flowers." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Flowers are like friends; they bring color to your world.”
- “Flowers always make people better, happier and more hopeful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.” – Luther Burbank
- "Are not flowers the stars of the earth?" – Clara Balfour
- “Every flower must grow through dirt.” – Laurie Jean Sennott
- “Where flowers bloom so does hope.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “Every flower blooms in its own time.” – Ken Petti
- “I must have flowers, always, and always.” – Claude Monet
- "A flower blossoms for its own joy." – Oscar Wilde
- "The flowers that bloom tomorrow are the seeds you planted today."
- "To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." – Audrey Hepburn
- “Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.” – John Lennon
- "In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends."
- "Take time to stop and smell the roses." – Walter Hagen
- "We're all golden sunflowers inside." – Allen Ginsberg
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It’s what the sunflowers do.” – Helen Keller
- "Nothing in nature blooms all year — be patient with yourself."
- "Live life in full bloom."
- "Happiness blooms from within."
- "Grow through whatever you go through."
- "If flowers can teach themselves how to bloom after winter passes, so can you."
"Flowers are love’s truest language."
- "Happiness held is the seed; happiness shared is the flower." – John Harrigan
- "Blossom by blossom the spring begins."
Send flowers to someone you love
Celebrate beauty, joy, new beginnings, and everything that brings you happiness.
posted in: Wellness
tags: flower flowers quotes inspriration inspirational