Wedding Flowers Checklist: Download the Ultimate Guide
June 26, 2023 | Weddings
Say "I Do" to Stunning Wedding Flowers
Planning a small DIY wedding in your backyard ... or a glorious celebration with all of your family and friends?
Say "I Do" and download this handy, wedding flowers checklist — your ultimate guide to keeping your wedding decor planning in check!
If you're keeping it simple, you may only need bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. If you're going all out, you might want arrangements on every cocktail table and even as a special touch to places like the bathroom. This wedding flowers list covers it all, from your wedding party to your wedding ceremony and reception, to make sure you don't miss a thing.
Keep a handle on wedding decor costs with premium, bulk roses for the best DIY wedding bouquet and decor. Or consider using more of your floral budget towards flowers that are typically photographed the most, and for arrangements guests will be sitting up close to.
Wedding Flowers Checklist
Use this handy wedding flowers checklist to help you prioritize, based on the size of your wedding party and event.
- Bride's Bouquet - the most photographed floral in your wedding.
- Bridesmaids' Bouquets
- Tossing Bouquet (For the Bouquet Toss at the reception) — this can be a scaled-down version of your bridal flowers
- Flower Girl's Bouquet (or Basket of Petals), Flower Crown
- Groom's Boutonniere
- Groomsmen's Boutonnieres
- Ring Bearer's Boutonniere
- Entryway or Welcome Table Arrangements
- Altar Arrangements — this is the backdrop to the majority of your ceremony photos—where you will be standing when you are saying your “I do’s.” Not only is this the location where your wedding photographer will be taking tons of photos, it's the place where all your guests will be watching you recite your vows and share your first kiss as newlyweds.
- Pew or Chair Decor
- Aisle Decorations—adding a romantic touch along the aisle, and a great way to incorporate your wedding color into your ceremony.
- Cocktail Table and Bar Arrangements—Keep these small and simple.
- Escort Card Table Arrangements
- Centerpieces—the main attraction when it comes to reception flowers. Clustered vases are a simple way to create a full centerpiece.
- Newlyweds' Chair Decorations
- Wedding Cake and Cake Table Flowers
- Buffet Table/Food Station Arrangements—keep these on the smaller side
- Floral Photobooth Backdrop—making the photos taken of you and all your guests ones to remember forever!
- Powder Room Decorations
- Getaway Car — flowers make the prettiest addition to getaway décor.
Only the best roses for your wedding
Why are Ecuadorian premium roses the best in the world? Our farm-fresh flowers are sustainably grown in rich, volcanic soil high in the Andes Mountains. Because of the perfect growing conditions and longer growing cycle, Ecuadorian roses last longer, and you receive unmatched quality, stronger stems, larger roses and the most vibrant colors.
How can you save money on wedding flowers?
Make every arrangement multi-use. Flanking the altar with big arrangements? Repurpose them to the escort card table and to adorn the bar and the cake table. Set out empty vases as part of the centerpieces at your reception, then stick ceremony bouquets in each to adorn your tables—cluster a few together for a more dramatic effect.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to have stunning flowers at your wedding. And it's important to get your flowers delivered to you when you need them. Remember, our flowers arrive in bud form, allowing them time to bloom just before your big day—so plan ahead for a delivery date that's a day or two in advance of your wedding date.
Order your premium wedding flowers in bulk at Sam's Club and SAVE!
posted in: Weddings