What Does the Sunbelievable Sunflower Symbolize?
June 28, 2021 | Summer
Nothing says summer quite like a bouquet of sunflowers.
And no flower can lift someone’s spirits quite like a sunflower can. They are bright and cheery—warm and inviting like the summer sun. Sunflowers represent adoration, loyalty and longevity. Known as “happy” flowers, sunflowers are the perfect gift to bring joy to someone’s day or as a treat for yourself.
Many people ask, what do sunflowers symbolize—what is their meaning? Sunflowers represent:
A long life and lasting happiness, as most varieties stand in full bloom throughout the summer
Good fortune and positive opportunities—a lucky charm for someone beginning a new career path or starting a new job
Optimism and happiness, brightening your mood with vibrant and colorful yellow and orange petals
Positivity and strength—as the sunflower follows the sun
Warmth, adoration, dedication and love for family members and friends
Loyalty and strong bonds—represented by their sturdy and upright stems
Friendship that lasts forever
Where can you find sunflowers?
The Country Living Sunflower Collection
Sunbelievable! The new Country Living Sunflower Bouquet radiates sunny charm. This majestic, cheery bouquet will make each moment—and each place you put them—feel even more special.
- Sunflowers emit positive energy and good vibes. Sunflower arrangements are the perfect gift for joyous occasions, such as new business launches, birthdays, graduations—beautifully arranged for every moment you share with your loved ones.
- Traditionally a sign of positivity, happiness, cheer, good luck, health and hope, these classic blooms will add a cheerful touch to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
- Sunflowers are perfect for happy celebrations. Use them as decor or a special gift for joyous events such as weddings, engagement parties, baby showers and birthdays.
- Sunflower bouquets are the perfect reflection of a close bond between friends and loved ones, representing steadfast loyalty, everlasting faith and adoration.
- Did you know that sunflowers are also considered a traditional gift for a 3rd year anniversary?
- They are also perfect for a Father's Day gift "brouquet" to show Dad just how much he is loved and admired.
Wish loved ones a bright future filled with joy and happiness—brighten their hearts and homes with a stunning, farm-fresh sunflower bouquet delivery.
Purchase the Sunflower Gift Bouquet:
Freshly picked and artfully arranged, this sunflower bouquet delivery is vase-ready and includes a mix of 10 cheerful yellow sunflowers along with seven stems of greenery for a full finish — the perfect bouquet to bring sunshine and summer inside, as a gift arrangement to bring brightness and joy to someone's day — or to treat yourself.
posted in: Summer
tags: summer sunflower sunflowers "country living"